Floridians for Romney

We may not know how to vote, but we do know for whom to vote ;)

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mission Statement

Introductions are in order. I'm Thomas Alan and I run the romney08.blogspot.com site. With luck this site will be different in a couple of ways. First of all, I don't want to do this all on my own. If you're a Floridian and want to make a contribution, then by all means contact me (it's best to contact me through the comments line) and I'll see about setting you up as a co-blogger. Florida is a big state and getting bigger, I can only speak for the Palm Beach County (*shame*) section. Once we reach critical mass, I'll likely be a bit more discerning about who I let in, but we'll cross that bridge when (and if) we get there.

Secondly, this is a grassroots website. If things work out really well I hope to get some group projects going and perhaps even put together the occassional get together.

BTW, inspiration for this blog goes to Jeff Fuller of IowansForRomney.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

You're quick on the draw! It's an exciting time.

Thanks again for all the "love"

Ann Marie wants to make contact with you. She's excited to have the help in Florida. She's very web saavy.

Email me at jjfuller72@YAHOO.COM and I'll put you in touch.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home